No te digo lo que pienso podría hacerte sonrojar. Aunque estés guardando la purpurina en el armario. No me lo digas, ya lo sé, ya lo sé.
Salgamos a bailar, el beat nos va a ayudar. Al oído te lo digo... Me gustas
Esta ducha de sonrisas, me abriga. Escondidos en nuestros ombligos podemos mirar hacia afuera y reír.
Salgamos a bailar, el beat nos va a ayudar.
Al oído te lo digo... Al oído te lo digo... Al oído... Me Gustas.
y.atitegustanotrascosasyyomehagolalocanomasteveoytesaludoteveoydecidosalirabuscarteperonoteencuentrosiempreteveoperonosesoyinsegurasiempresiempreteveo...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

3 comentarios:
If I could tell you, that I always see you in my dreams.
Everytime I hear "slow hands" by "interpol" I remember you, or if a go by the forestal park or the santa lucia hill. And always think: What it would happened if I would know You better, or love you more, love you good enough to be only with you?. I'm absolutely sorry about not being dating only with you, I mean, the fucking polilove thing, I believe in love now. Sometimes I think I would hurt you anyway. If we were just the two of us, because I'm a bad person, I always hurt what I love. But most important, I still remember you, all days of my life, And I always wonder what would be that possibly future with you. I know that's not gonna happen. And is really good you hate me, or you don't wanna talk with me, I'm dangerous. I hurt people, because I'm hurt. But it shouldn't be an excuse. Although, I think because of my nature, I would hurt you, it would be awful. The best wishes for you, I pray everyday, the person who you are, always make you happy, and love you, and take care of you, my english sucks. Anyway, I really think of you everyday. But is better this way, you are happy and that's important, sorry for being so fucking confused, and for hurting you, I will never forget myself that, anyway. ufff this is an spam xD you can delete it. I wish we could be friends. that's not gonna happen. hmmmm I don't know. Sorry. good bye.
This is an Spam.
SPAM SPAM SPAM
DELETE SPAM DELETE SPAM!!!
i hope this spam message help you heal old bruises, maybe don't have any, in that case, omit this message, and DELETE SPAM, BLOCK USERS, DELETE MESSAGE
Publicar un comentario